Fuelled by its steadily growing agricultural sector, China has become one of top five pesticides markets worldwide. Demand for plant protection products and fertilizers will continue to rise in the country. This makes the Chinese pesticides market an interesting target for agrochemicals and biopesticides producers and formulators. The regulatory compliance landscape in China has undergone numerous changes recently, since the revised Regulation on Pesticide Administration (RPA) came into force in June 2017. Together with our partner in China, SCC has been monitoring recent developments in the Chinese pesticides market to ensure our regulatory know-how is always up to date.
Backed by our first-hand knowledge of regulatory requirements, SCC is the perfect partner for companies looking to enter the Chinese market. We will register your plant protection products on the Chinese market on your behalf, supported by our expert partner on site who has in-depth knowledge of all relevant regulatory and scientific fields related to plant protection registration in China, being aware of all recent regulatory developments and maintaining good working relationships with the responsible authorities (including the Ministry of Agriculture (MOA), the National Pesticide Registration Review Committee, and the Institute for the Control of Agrochemicals, Ministry of Agriculture (ICAMA)).
Our scope of services for registering your pesticides in China includes:
- Data gap analysis
- Developing individual registration strategies
- Choosing test facility strictly in line with the current RPA and, if required, in China
- Planning and monitoring studies
- Environmental fate and modelling / human and ecotoxicological risk assessments
- Preparing and submitting registrations, following up and defending these
- Communicating with registrating authorities
- Translation of documents into Chinese
Please contact us to find out more about our pesticides registration services in China.