Let SCC take care of your regulatory needs, in all aspects of pesticide registration legislations in the EU and worldwide. In close co-operation with you, we identify the adequate registration strategy for your target markets and insure that the registration of your products will be as smooth as possible.
- Together with our partners, we command detailed knowledge of written and unwritten laws, regulations and procedures.
- We stay in constant contact with scientists, industry, national, international and EU authorities.
- We are experienced in preparing dossiers for active substances, plant protection products, biostimulants and fertilisers, including the preparation of state-of-the-art electronic submission files.
- We are experienced in submitting applications to any EU member state and to other European countries as well as non-European countries.
- Our expertise and connections enable us to put together the optimal portfolio of studies and expert statements for your products. As SCC is privately owned and has no own laboratories, we are completely independent and our study proposals will be as concise and cost-efficient as possible.