Registration of Agrochemicals and Biorationals in the Eurasian RegionWe work closely with Pravsky Consulting specialized in providing regulatory professional services for agricultural, public health and environmental sectors in Eurasia countries. Together with our partner, we offer full-scale regulatory support for agrochemicals, biorationals and biostimulants in the Eurasian Economic Union (Russia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan) as well as Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan.
Our regulatory services for the Eurasian region
- Nominated representative services through our local partner
- Data gap analysis
- Developing individual registration strategies
- Planning and monitoring studies
- Preparing and submitting registrations and notifications, including subsequent follow-up and defence
- Communicating with the competent authorities
- Translating documents into the local language
Please contact us to learn more how we can guide you to the Eurasian regulatory markets.