The United States pesticides market is regulated by the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (FIFRA). Before a pesticide can be sold or distributed in the US, it must be registered with the Federal Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). These products must also be registered in each state in the territory in which they are to be distributed as state-level regulatory requirements for pesticides registration may differ to those at federal level.
We work with our US associate who has a thorough understanding of regulatory compliance plus good working relationships with the EPA and numerous national pesticide organizations. Through this collaboration, SCC can guarantee smooth registration of your pesticide active ingredient or product on the US market.
Our services at a glance:
- Data gap analysis
- Identifying waiving opportunities
- Planning and monitoring studies
- Environmental fate and modelling / human and ecotoxicological risk assessments
- Preparing and submitting federal and state registrations and renewals
- Communicating with registration authorities