Registration of Agrochemicals and Biorationals in China
China has become one of the leading pesticides markets worldwide. The country's demand for plant protection products and fertilisers is on the rise, showing a gradual shift to products of biological origin. This makes the Chinese market an attractive target for agrochemicals and biopesticides producers and formulators.
The regulatory compliance landscape in China has undergone numerous changes, since the revised Regulation on Pesticide Administration (RPA) came into force in June 2017. The Chinese government has been attempting to reduce the extensive use of chemicals in agriculture by enhancing the development of the green technologies. Together with our Chinese partner, we continuously monitor recent developments in the Chinese pesticides market to ensure our regulatory know-how is always up to date.
We offer full-scale registration services for plant protection products in China, working closely with our expert partner on site who has in-depth knowledge of all relevant registration requirements and procedures. Our partner maintains good working relationships with the responsible authorities (including the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs (now MoARA, previously MoA), the National Pesticide Registration Review Committee, and the Institute for the Control of Agrochemicals, and the Ministry of Agriculture (ICAMA)).
Our Services for Pesticide Registration in China
Our services include:
- Data gap analysis
- Developing individual registration strategies
- Choosing test facility strictly in line with the current RPA and, if required, in China
- Planning and monitoring studies
- Environmental fate and modelling / human and ecotoxicological risk assessments
- Preparing and submitting registrations, following up and defending these
- Communicating with registrating authorities
- Translation of documents into Chinese
If you have a question or want to learn more about our regulatory services in China, please don’t hesitate to contact us.