Who is SCC
SCC – Scientific Consulting Company – was founded in 1989 by Dr Friedbert Pistel. Since then, we have become one of Europe’s largest privately owned and independent regulatory consulting companies, supporting our global customers with all their registration needs for:
- Agrochemicals and biorationals, including biostimulants and fertilisers
- Medical devices
- Consumer products
- Food contact materials
- Feed additives
- International MRL setting
- Genetically modified organisms
- Legal and consortia management (SCC Legal)
- GLP & regulatory archiving
Key to our success is our scientific expertise, bundled in the Regulatory Science business unit with experts from all registration relevant disciplines.
Our entire team of currently more than 140 employees consists of highly educated and team oriented experts, mostly academics and PhDs. Our modern headquarters are located in Germany – in the culturally attractive Rhein-Nahe region. Further to the head office, we operate SCC Japan in Tokyo and a branch office in Berlin. Both locations complement the headquarters and guarantee our international customers broader access to our services.
Don't hesitate to contact us to find out more about our services or place an inquiry.
Our Expertise – built up in three decades and ready for the future
More than 230 active customers across the world trust us with their regulatory needs. We are proud of our vast expertise and experience in various fields of regulatory compliance in the European Union and in major international markets.
We support you with any questions regarding:
- Your regulatory needs, including initial data gap analysis
- Notification and registration procedures
- Project and study monitoring
- Scientific assessments, statements and advise
- Specific topics, such as consumer, occupational and residential as well as environmental assessments based on state of the art modelling
- All-round consortium and task force management
We are highly committed to master the job, regardless of whether customers need our advice on a particular question or whether they want us to file an entire dossier or handle complete development programmes.