Regulatory Support for Consumer Products
For more than two decades, we have been offering regulatory services to the consumer goods industry. We have successfully dealt with all relevant scientific and regulatory aspects or problems that may arise for general and overall evaluation of materials or chemicals for intended applications.
Our expertise extends from ensuring compliance with the broad requirements of the EU General Product Safety Directive (GPSD, 2001/95/EC) to helping you meet sector-specific challenges, such as those arising from the EU Detergents Regulation (EC No. 648/2004) and its amendments.
One of the key advantages for our clients is our in-depth knowledge of all relevant national, European and global regulations. We have a wide-spread network in both, the industry including its associations, and the governmental world.
We usually start with an analysis of the individual needs of our clients before we focus on specific tasks, such as:
- Detailed data gap analysis
- Safety assessment of ingredients and products; creation of comprehensive toxicology and ecotoxicology profiles, environmental behaviour
- Expert advice on testing strategies and study placement and monitoring at proven contract research organisation partners
- Safety and risk assessments covering appropriate exposure scenarios
- Advice on classification, claims and labelling
- Preparation of safety reports, dossiers up to notifications