Our Classification and Labelling (CLP) Services
The Classification, Labelling and Packaging (CLP) Regulation ((EC) No 1272/2008) is based on the United Nations’ Globally Harmonised System (GHS). It requires manufacturers, importers or downstream users of substances or mixtures to classify, label and package their hazardous chemicals appropriately before placing them on the market.
C&L Inventory notifications
The CLP regulation also requires manufacturers and importers to notify and submit classification and labelling information for the hazardous substances they are placing on the market to the Classification and Labelling (C&L) Inventory of ECHA. A substance must be notified within one month from being placed on the market.
- Classifications of subctances and mixtures according to EU CLP Regulation 1272/2008 on the basis of available data
- Preparation of Harmonised Classification and Labelling (CLH) dossiers
- Expert support and follow-up throughout the EU CLH process
- Commenting during consultation
- Representing clients as stakeholder expert in RAC meetings
- C&L Inventory notifications
- Poison Centre Notifications (PCN)