Registration of Agrochemicals and Biorationals in India
- Biorationals and biostimulants
- Plant / insect growth regulators
- Post-harvest fumigants
- Control of house-hold and nuisance pests
- Public health pest control
Our cooperation helps to ensure you gain double the benefits: On the one hand, from SCC’s in-depth scientific and project management expertise and, on the other, from our partner’s broad understanding and vast experience of the Indian market coupled with a well-establihed regulatory network.
Our Regulatory Services for the Indian Crop Protection Market
We start with an in-depth analysis to gauge the market opportunities in India for your plant protection products. Relying on our detailed knowledge of pests, plant diseases and weed profiles on the one hand, we factor in data on the sales volumes and performance of established products in the targeted application area, on the other.
You benefit from our first-hand knowledge of and long-standing experience on the Indian market.
Following market research, the next important step is to get a reliable estimate of the likely study costs based on the results of data gap analysis. In this respect, we help you:
- Identify missing studies
- Define waiving opportunities under consideration of respective risks and opportunities
- Specify necessary studies, which cannot be avoided by waiving
- Plan, commission and monitor necessary studies: We work with approved local test facilities to provide internationally accepted studies at very competitive prices. SCC’s experts independently monitor new studies to ensure they will be accepted all over the world, including the EU and the US.
Advising on the right registration strategy
We help you develop an effective registration strategy and decide on the registration type and category best suited to your needs among the following:
- Technical Import (TI) and Formulation Indigenous Manufacturing (FIM)
- Formulation Import (FI)
- Technical Indigenous Manufacturing (TIM)/ FIM registration
- TI/FI new source registration
Preparing and submitting dossiers
We write the complete dossier (including risk assessments) and closely follow up the submission process with the relevant authorities until the final registration has been granted. This also includes the preparation of position papers, waiver documents and presenting the applicant's clarifications to the expert registration committee.
You benefit from SCC’s broad scientific expertise, backed up by our partner’s profound experience and first-hand knowledge of the Indian pesticide market and regulatory processes.
Identifying an Indian partner for your business
In addition to regulatory services, SCC can help you find the right business partner in India who will be able to formulate, advertise and distribute your products in the country.
Do you have any questions or want to learn how we can support you in India? - Please contact us.