Our Services for Agrochemicals and Biorationals
SCC helps register your agrochemical and biorational active substances and products. Together with you, we develop sustainable registration strategies, prepare, submitt and defence your dossiers.
Contact our experts
They answer your questions and advise you on how you can make your agrochemicals and biorationals fit for your target markets.
We have successfully completed many regulatory projects in numerous countries around the globe. Based on each project’s individual focus, we select the most suitable partner from our network. Our role is to manage the projects and provide our scientific expertise, while our partners leverage their hands-on experience of regulatory requirements in target countries and ensure clear lines of communication with the respective authorities.
If you are planning to launch regulatory projects in countries outside the EU, please get in touch with us to find out further information and receive project proposals.
Registration of plant growth regulators, plant strengtheners, soil conditioners, biostimulants and fertilisers
The entry into force of Commission Regulation (EC) 1107/2009 and Directive 2009/128 has led to the revision of national plant protection laws in all European Member States. This is of special interest with regard to plant protection since, in several member states, special provisions exist with respect to substances and products used in agriculture, such as growth regulators, soil conditioners, biostimulants, plant strengtheners, fertilisers, etc. There are currently several efforts from industry and the authorities to incorporate some of these substances or products into the European (EC type fertiliser, EC fertiliser) and national fertiliser regulation.
For national registrations of fertilisers in general, Regulation 764/2008 applies. Once a product has been legally placed on the market in one Member State, registration in another member state using the mutual recognition principle according to Regulation 764/2008 may be difficult due to different definitions of the specific substance. Additionally, national requirements regarding risks to the environment and human health have to be considered in applying mutual recognition.
We offer our customers comprehensive regulatory services in the fields of:
- Biorationals and biostimulants
- Plant / insect growth regulators
- Post-harvest fumigants
- Control of house-hold and nuisance pests
- Public health pest control
Our services cover all aspects and steps of the registration process: from market analysis, study planning and monitoring to dossier preparation, submission and follow-up work. We work closely with our partner in India to ensure you gain double the benefits: On the one hand, from SCC’s in-depth scientific and project management expertise and, on the other, from our partner’s broad understanding and vast experience of the Indian market and their good relationship with the relevant authorities.
We offer the following services:
Conveniently located 45 minutes away from Frankfurt International Airport, we have meeting rooms available including modern electronic data presentation equipment and video conference facilities. We can also make similar arrangements for meeting room facilities and event management anywhere else in the world.
- Before and during the meeting:
- complete event management including travel arrangements and hotel accommodations,
- moderation / chairmanship,
- scientific, regulatory and administrative competency.
- After meetings:
- preparation and distribution of meeting minutes,
- reliable follow-up of action points.
- Between meetings:
- communication between members / authorities / CROs,
- organizing and tracking of financial issues within the consortium/task force (We have at all times an actual overview of budget through our unique Cost and Project Information Database System (SCC-PRO)),
- LOA cost calculations and follow up including LOA management - central archiving and database function to keep track of all pertinent documentation using the Electronic Document and Dossier Management System (SCC-EDDMS).
We offer complete task force/consortium management.
Agrochemicals & Biorationals - Links